Cookies and similar technologie
A cookie is a small text file which is placed onto your computer or electronic device when you access our website. Similar technologies include web beacons, action tags, local shared objects ('flash cookies') and single-pixel gifs. Such technologies can be used to track users' actions and activities, and to store information about them. We use these cookies and/or similar technologies on this website for the following purposes:
- Security, site and product integrity
- Advertising, recommendations, insights and measurement
- Site features and services
- Analytics and research
We may obtain information about your computer or any other electronic device which you use to access our website, such as your IP address, your browser and/or other internet log information. We will treat this information as your personal information.
In certain circumstances we may also collect personal information about you but only where you voluntarily provide it (e.g by completing an online form) or where you purchase goods or services from us.
Consent for cookies
- On the first occasion a pop-up will ask the user to consent by clicking a checkbox. This preference will then be stored for the future.
- A banner will be shown to all users who have consented to cookies being used, which will ask them if they wish to opt-out of the use of such technologies.
- Your IP address and time of visit;
- The fact that you have visited our website;
- Your name and Facebook profile
Cookies and similar technologies used on this website
The following cookies/similar technologies are used on this website:
Third Party Cookies:
- Google Analytics - Google - to track website traffic and utilization;
- Facebook Audience - Facebook - to build remarketing lists for use on Facebook;
- Twitter Analytics - Twitter - to track Twitter users on the website
- Crisp Chat - to be able to use chat box (messaging) functionalities.
Cookies owned by the operator of this website:
- A/B - to store user usage choices for the purposes of analysis and testing.
How to turn off cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the websites below tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, some of our website features may not function as a result.